Skip to content
We are taking a stand against worker abuse and wage theft. Together we are organizing to defend our rights in the workplace, and raise industry standards for dignity in our work!
What we’ve done
- Recovered more than $41,000 in unpaid wages.
- Educated more than 500 low-wage workers about their rights in the workplace.
- Rallied more than 100 people for a raise in the minimum wage and to stop wage theft in Iowa.
- Met with representatives from the Federal Department of Labor to improve practies in recovering unpaid wages for workers.
- Trained immigrant leaders in OSHA rights and standards.
- Met with state and federal elected officials to to discuss the need to strengthen wage payment enforcement.
- Door-knocked more than 350 homes to educate workers.
- Mobilized a state-wide wage theft action in four cities across Iowa.
What we’re doing
- Helping to recover unpaid wages
- Organizing against discrimination and unfair workplace treatment
- Answering questions about your rights at your workplace
- Organizing for better wages at your workplace
- Teaching about safety at your workplace and OSHA standards