Together we are organizing to protect and improve housing options for all people in our community.
What we’ve done
- Organized a neighborhood association in one of Iowa City’s most economically vulnerable mobile home parks.
- Educated more than 100 low-wage workers about their tenants’ rights.
- Conducted dozens of home visits to Iowa City’s most low-income neighborhoods to invite our neighbors join CWJ, and provide information on residents’ rights.
What we’re doing
- Answering questions about basic rental rights
- Assisting in organizing low-income neighborhoods
- Leading educational workshops on tenants’ rights